Why can't I orgasm through Intercourse

Did you know that on average, 80% of women NEED Clitoral stimulation to reach orgasm as they cannot reach orgasm through penetration, this leaves us with 20% of women who can suffiently reach an AMAZING internal G-Spot orgasm.
If you find that having intercourse is not getting you to where you want to be climax wise, try clitoral stimulation while having intercourse and see how this effects your enjoyment.
Whether it be fingers or a toy, it is always best to explore your body and find what works for you.

Best toys to help you whether it be solo or partner play: 

  • Opening Act - This toy has 30 settings alone  It has a perfect handle easy enough to hold on the clitoris during intercourse, but it also makes a fun couples toy to use on your partner, whether that be vaginally or under the testicles. 
  • Twilight Mood - This toy can bend to the perfect shape to suit your body. You can bend it and it stays which means you can have it sitting internally and externally onto the clitoris whislt enduring intercourse. Allowing you sensations on both the clitoris and the G-Spot. 
  • The Adventurer - This toy is multi-use, perfect and the best for Solo and partner play. Solo you can use the Air pulsating clitoral setting which blows air like someone is purring againts the clitoris. The other setting vibrates the rest of the toy, allowing you to hold it againts the clitoris whilst during intercourse, it can also be used on the nipples for stimulation. 

Don't be shy, go and grab yourself a toy.